Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Magic Begins...........



        HMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ What is this I see? Oh my goodness it is owl mail! The kids and I have been wondering exactly what that owl mail had been delivered for and now we know. To get mail. What kind of mail though? I guess we will find out tomorrow when the kiddos wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment