Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Cauldron Cooking!


     We had such a full week that we didn't actually get to Magic School but we still did Cauldron Cooking and made Yorkshire pudding! We have never made it before or had it for that matter. Ours did not come out like the stuff we had seen online either. 








      It was still fun though and it tasted good. I wish I had the beef drippings I am sure that would have added to the flavor even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment