Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Herbology Fun!


        We are still putting together all of our summer Magic School goodies!






       

       This is a kit I am truly excited about and cannot wait until she decides to make up some stuff with it!






        She did decide to start some plants up. She is most curious about the lavender. She wants to make scones and tea! I am going to work on making that happen this summer!





        We also purchased a new plant friend! This is called Dragons Breathe and it is AWESOME! It will fit right into her fairy gardens too!










        Of course no little witch has a complete magical nursery unless they have a wicked plant! A nice little Venus Fly Trap she can feed all those pesky flies too!






        Magic School is becoming a habit now that I am no longer worried about plans and am letting her just go with it! Happy spell casting everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment