Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

First Week In The New Year


       Fun day with magic! First up we had to take some "back to magic school" pictures!







        I know I am totally partial when I say I think my little witch is the cutest little witch of them all! I love her new school shirt!




       The first thing she did was explore her potions trunk and book. She didn't end up picking anything to do today but she has plans for the future!    







       In cauldron cooking we used a recipe from her Monsters Book Of Monsters and made dirty giants ears!





        Skyler is still unsure of her cooking skills so i am trying to pick out stuff she can do on her own to build some confidence up!









       I found this movie at the library and knew it was made for her! The girl in the movie wears bunny ears and glasses so I feel like someone has been stalking my child and stealing her personality! Skyler has cat ears, bunny ears and mouse ears! She has tons of those things even a Bob's Burgers hat!







       The movie was cute and sad all at the same time. It was wonderful to see a little girl for a hero though!





        She also had fun practicing her Wingardium Leviosa! All in all a magical day for our new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment