Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Painting Fairies!

       This week Skyler is continuing to learn all about fairies and herbs she also painted some fairies for the wall!


  
      It took her a minute to master the magic of mixing the right colors to get the looks she wanted but after that she did great!









   
       I think how well she paints is pure magic! I couldn't even do that well with a pencil. She just moves right along. It just kills me how she can use a paint brush for all that detail. The colors she puts together are just so pretty too! 











       Her finished products are beautiful and I need to cast up a spell to get some frames for them! She is alos already in book 3 of Herb Fairies and liking them very much! That was the magical part of our wekk so, Happy Spell Casting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment