Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Friday, December 7, 2018

Hogwarts Christmas Countdown

        So I bought this adorable set of little paper bags for a Christmas countdown. Happy Potter theme of course!! They are extremely cute, sadly kinda small but i will make it work somehow. It be great if all you wanted to add was maybe some candies or pieces of jewelry but I wanted to add things like fun kits, magical creatures or maybe little gifts. They come as a file you print, cut and make yourself. they are easily made just a bit time consuming. There is one for each of the 25 days until Christmas. Since my little witch is gone every weekend she will get the days she missed on the Monday after. 









        These are some things i got for her little bags for this first week. Some days it will be things to do as well like decorate your Hogwarts tree or make golden snitch ornaments etc. Most things have come from 5 Below. This chocolate My Little Pony Game looked too cute not to buy!









       Unicorn poop sucker!












        I tried to fit stuff in the bags if it didn't fir I just set it to the side. Either way she had a blast going through her little bags!




        Her first activity was to decorate her tree! I also have plans to make some new ornaments for it this month.



        
        She also enjoyed making her unicorn horn bath bombs!










         As usual she enjoyed making a gingerbread cookie!







        I found these chocolates at the Dollar Tree and I figured lion for Gryffindor! 




        I think if we do this next year I will try and find things that will fit in each bag so I can get them all together at the start of the month! For this year the magical owl is bringing them each day! Happy spell casting and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment