Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Magic In Our Classroom

     
     The last time we did Magic School I practically created an entire house of magic! This time I have tried to tone it down a bit! Yes, it is hard because I am always finding cool ideas or coming up with my own LOL I am also magical at finding ways to re purpose stuff and adding to my collections when it comes to themes! So I have just put stuff here and there and where ever it fits or looks cute! This is Skylers magic shelf. It has her books, more books and a lot of other odds and ends depending on what she is studying. Right now it is mostly Herbology and Magical Creatures!













     I made that little mandrake doll years ago and she is still a favorite! I found the cool blue pixie on ebay for ten bucks and he had to come to my house of course! He is pretty calm compared to the other pixies but I have been envisioning some elf on the shelf type antics for him lately! Maybe the precarious pixie?? 







 Skyler made the fairy paper doll and the calendar is a freebie off line. Most of the printed stuff is from online freebies. 





     Here are some close ups for her shelf!















     I absolutely love owls and I will get any owl I see that I can afford!








     
     I was truly happy to score some cool games at the homeschool swap day!







     We had to have Fluffy! He is our big bad junk yard dog!





     I am not quite sure yet what this will turn out or turn into. I had the idea for a little Gringotts Bank but I cannot figure out the little vaults! This is our Honeydukes and by far the best place of all Magic School! The last time we did Magic School I had a whole Diagon Alley set up, again trying to tone it down LOL!



     Figured you would want some awesome close ups of this too! Again most of these are freebies from on line but I do think I bought a few items at Etsy years ago. 










     Well that is about it for our Magical Spaces! Hope you enjoyed the peek show and it gets your creative juices flowing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment