Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Week 7 Magic Fun



      What a fun week for the the little witch and wizard!! It started off with a special delivery from Moon & Moth Magic Co. Skyler loved her last one so much I am so glad she got more! I also adore their packing concept. She really likes the little dried flowers too! 












      She collected each dried flower petal out of the shipping boxes. Apparently they are magic flower petals that keep you safe! 










      I am loving this warning tag!





      She loves going through the book boxes and searching over every little doodad included. 









      The cards for each set are just beautiful. They are for sure not cheap paper stuff. 












   
      All of the book boxes include little pieces of magical curiosity. They include a special magic mixing spoon too!




      This time she received The Alchemist set, The Trickster set and The Obsidian set. 



    
      Fox has been begging for one as well. He was thrilled to get The Obsidian set. He had to play with it immediately! 



















       He really likes it when he can make them have reactions! 











      This week for Magic School was just book week. We also did Cauldron Cooking! She munched treats while watching The Neverending Story! Cannot get much more magical than that!!





      I did find a Fantastic Beasts sticker book at The Dollar Tree this week for her to play with. She had tons of fun adding stickers and reading about stuff. 








      The recipes came from google. We have made the butterbeer before but the butterbeer muddy buddys were all new and MESSY! She had a blast though making them so it was all worth it. 
























       Well that was our week at Magic School! Happy spell casting!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment