Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Special Owl Post Delivery!

        Since Skyler is such a lover of Magical Creatures and we all know she is destined to become the greatest Magizoologist of all time Hagrid must know this and decided she needed a little gift! It arrived in the night by owl post as all magical parcels do! 



        I think Hagrid is getting old and forgetful though! Skyler is by far no longer a First Year! Either way she was super excited at getting a package!




        She was a bit surprised to see a suitcase so of course she had to open it. 




        As soon as she heard the magical creature sounds she was hooked! She also adores her wand pen. 




        She had no trouble at all learning the "trick" no muggle will get at her magical stuff! Her journal is absolutely adorable but she said I may not post any pictures as it is TOP SECRET stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment