Welcome to Hogwarts Distance Education, I hope you enjoy seeing our fun as much as I have had in the planning of it. Setting up my schoolroom has always been a big fun deal to me. I do rea;lize that the children are getting older, themes are kind of wasting away for them but I wanted just one more. Just one more big thing before they are just too old to really have fun with it anymore.

The idea started with a few posters and a yahoo group. Then of course we had to have a Honeydukes and before you knew it the kids had thrown around ideas, I saw Harry Potter parties online and this little idea has taken on a life of its own. Because like me my children have to go all out so to speak!

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Week 10 Of Magic Fun!


     It was project week so FUN FUN!!!! Skyler finished the book What Were the Salem Witch Trials? She had never really heard about any of that type of stuff before so she was a bit amazed. She was shocked people actually thought that way and even put others to death. So, it was a history eye opener for sure!











     She is finished with the unicorn and was thrilled to find another Engraving Art project to do. She truly enjoys them even if they are a bit time consuming!





     Now this little Herbology gem I found on EBay forever ago. I know I only paid a few bucks the only ones I see now are on Amazon and cost way too much. She is planting healing herbs. 






     She has to smell everything. 




     She learned some calculator tricks in Arithmancy. She is using her Murderous Maths Magic Math book. 





     We wrapped up our fun day with making chocolate mint frogs. Making chocolate frogs is one of her absolute favorite things to do. 













No comments:

Post a Comment